2.28.2018

FREE LDS Young Women Invitations | New Beginnings & Evening in Excellence

To go along with the 2018 young women binder covers I created this past year I wanted to expand a little bit more.

First check out my other posts for 2018 Mutual Theme | Peace in Christ

2018 LDS Mutual Theme Peace in Christ YW Binder Covers | FREE Printable




Here are some invitations I created with the same theme, BUT can be used in any year! 

  • Evening in Excellence Invitation: HERE
  • New Beginnings Invitation: HERE
  • You're Invited Invitation: HERE
You simply save the invitations and then you can add type or hand write on the invites. 

I hope this helps make the planning process easier for you. 


FREE LDS Young Women Invitations: New Beginnings & Evening in Excellence | GOOD JOB MOMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...